Bust out the lederhosen: Funky Buddha Brewery is enlightening Oakland Park’s Oktoberfest October 5th-7th at Jaco Pastorius Park! They’ll be bringing Funky Buddha beers, yummy grub from their Craft Food Counter & Kitchen, lawn games, and their signature funky style so we can take this year’s Oktoberfest to a higher plane of existence.
Enjoy German-style beer and food in the Funky Buddha Biergarten alongside Oakland Park Oktoberfest traditions like amusement rides, craft vendors, contests, and Bavarian folk dancing. There will also be live music by Sepp Diepolder: Master Yodeler and The Alpine Express Band.
Enjoy unique experiences you’ll only be able to have at Oakland Park’s Oktoberfest, like Central Bark Ft. Lauderdale’s “Dachshund Dash,” stein races, beer barrel races, apple strudel eating contests, and much more. Plus plenty of Funky Buddha on tap served up in commemorative steins. Prost!
- Friday, October 5 from 6 PM to 11 PM
- Saturday, October 6 from 1 PM to 11 PM
- Sunday, October 7 from 1 PM to 7 PM
- Location: Jaco Pastorius Park
4000 N Dixie Highway
Oakland Park, FL 33334
- Admission: $5 per person, ages 12 and under are free.
- Schedule of Entertainment
- Food & Beverage Menu
- 2018 Oktoberfest News Release